Release Notes for TimeStory 2.5.1
2.5.1 was released on May 05, 2021.
It follows 2.5, and was followed by 2.5.2.
Version 2.5.1 catches up on some bugfixes and user-interface improvements that
didn’t make it into version 2.5.
- In the Point Event Icons window: Added a right-click menu for consistency,
made it easier to click between icons when de-selecting or
rectangle-selecting, and fixed a bug where deleting icons might not
correctly update the window contents.
- In the Document Templates window: Replaced “Delete” with “Move to Trash”.
(This changes both the name and what it does.)
- In the Inspector: Fixed a problem where color pickers and icon pickers could
get into a disabled state.
- In the timeline: When time highlights cross through sections with background
colors, and you’re zoomed in, their edges are now crisper.
- In the Event Details popup: An event date locked to today’s date with the
special “=today” date will now show that in addition to the actual date.