TimeStory is a macOS app which works with document files on your computer (or
on your personal cloud storage). What you put into those documents, and where
you send them, is totally up to you.
- TimeStory runs entirely on your Mac and accesses only those documents you
tell it to. It does not require Internet access.
- TimeStory does not collect any information or statistics about how you use
- TimeStory does not embed any personally identifying information into your
documents which you do not explicitly put there.
- Some app versions may include an automatic check for updates, which will
anonymously access this site, subject to the Web privacy statement below.
The above statement applies to any version of TimeStory, including the free
Email and Web privacy
If you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs, provide feedback, make
requests, or anything else, I will treat your messages as confidential unless
you explicitly tell me otherwise, and I will not share your contact
information with anyone unless required by law.
This website (https://timestory.app) does not collect any
personally-identifying information, and does not use or participate in any
user-tracking, click-tracking, advertising, or analytics software.
Updates to this policy
This page (https://timestory.app/privacy) will always contain the latest
an update version number and date, along with a description of the changes.
- Version 1.3 (2022-09-26) removed the reference to Google Fonts. (This change
was posted at the same time as an update to remove all usage of Google
Fonts. Any fonts used on timestory.app are now served from timestory.app.)
- Version 1.2 (2020-12-16) was purely an edit for clarity and style.
- Version 1.1 (2020-01-02) contained edits for clarity and updates regarding
cloud-based documents, automatic checks for updates (which were not
implemented, but planned),
and the use of Google Fonts on this site.
- Version 1.0 (2019-06-28) was the original version.