Release Notes for TimeStory 1.7.1
1.7.1 was released on February 03, 2020.
It follows 1.7, and was followed by 2.0.
This version contains a few accumulated bug fixes and improvements, and no
major new features.
- If a section title’s text color was set to Automatic, and you edited that
title’s text, the color would be changed from Automatic to its
currently-displayed color. The Automatic color setting will now be
- Quick Entry incorrectly allowed you to type =today into a new
span event’s start field; it now prevents you from entering this value.
- If you entered =today into a date field, and then opened the Date
Picker (pressed the calendar button), the calendar would open with January
2000 selected. It will now select today’s date instead.
- “Duplicate Events” has replaced “Duplicate Event”; you can now duplicate
multiple events at once, as a group.
- If you select a group of events in different rows, copy them, and paste
them into the last row of the document or into a new document, they
would previously all be pasted into a single row. They will now keep their
multiple rows. (There were actually a few other variations of this same
problem; in general, when pasting events, the software would not correctly
insert more than one row at a time.)
- If an event’s title contained mixed font styles, for example a single
boldfaced or italicized word, and you used Duplicate Event, the
newly-created duplicate would all be one font style.
Please see the version 1.7 release notes for the recent feature
changes prior to this fix release.