TimeStory 1.2.1 was focused on continuing to refine the app, and does not
introduce any major new features.
Timeline Presentation and Editing
- When you save and reopen a document, TimeStory now preserves its zoom level
and scroll position.
- More navigation options, such as Next Event or Go to Today, now have smooth
- The “star” shape has been slightly increased in relative size; previously,
it looked smaller than the other point markers.
- A point event placed at the start or end of a span event, or placed within
the range of that span event, will now always draw fully on top of the span.
- When placing a new span event on the timeline, if the current time unit is
Months, the length of that new event will now always be that of the selected
- If you have a mouse plugged in (not a trackpad), the vertical scroll bar
which appears on the right side of the document view will no longer overlap
the section headers.
- If you double click to edit a title in the document, there is no longer a
blue focus border shown.
- The presentation, layout, and font choices used in the Inspector fields have
been improved, for a cleaner, more consistent look.
- When a point event is selected, the Inspector only offers relevant title
positioning choices, hiding the choices which apply only to span events.
Miscellaneous Fixes & Improvements
- If you customize your toolbar, those changes are now saved for the next time
you run the app.
- The “Compact” option in Arrange Events now has an improved algorithm,
resulting in a more consistent and logical compaction in many cases.