Release Notes for TimeStory 2.6.1
2.6.1 was released on July 16, 2021.
It follows 2.6, and was followed by 2.6.2.
Version 2.6.1 fixes several recently-found or customer-reported bugs:
- TimeStory would crash if you attempted to attach an image file in certain
formats, for example WebP. (There was no problem with PNG, JPEG, HEIC, etc.)
- If you inserted a line break in a title with Ctrl+Enter, that line break
would not correctly appear in PDF or PNG output. (Option+Enter worked fine.)
Such files will now display correctly in all output; you don’t have to
- An event with a short title (e.g. one letter), with that title centered,
could sometimes turn into an ellipsis unexpectedly due to an error in its
- The Description text field ignored Dark Mode, making its black text
unreadable. It now uses the automatic system text color like everything else
in the Inspector.
- If you typed some text into the Description field, then selected something
else so that this field was no longer visible, the Edit menu would still
show an obsolete “Undo Typing” which no longer applied or worked correctly.
- In the Section Management window, dragging a row up or down while still
editing its title could cause you to lose your title edits.
- Importing events from CSV into a document with both sections and subsections
could result in those events not appearing, because the app didn’t correctly
take the subsections into account.