Release Notes for TimeStory 2.3.2
2.3.2 was released on December 30, 2020.
It follows 2.3.1, and was followed by 2.3.3.
This version collects a couple of small features and a few accumulated fixes.
- You can now delete a containing section, while keeping its subsections.
(This pops up as an option after pressing Delete.)
- Quarters are now available as a time unit, for long-term quarter-based
planning. (Note that the Release and Rollout Plan example shows quarters as
events, which is a common approach, since often weeks or months are better
time units for editing.)
- Fixed multiple problems with BC dates. BC dates are now allowed in all
text fields (in limited formats); pop-up calendars work better; and a
serious bug in saving and loading BC events was fixed.
- Fixed a problem where the free trial edition would not update the
“days remaining” indicator on the Welcome window.
- Fixed a problem where Highlight Today would not scroll today’s date into
view if that date fell in the region “covered up” by left-side section
- If you use the system color picker (“More Colors…”) and drag a slider
around to change a color, then hit Undo, that undo would sometimes be pretty
slow. (It was trying to undo each step along the slider, instead of the
whole change.) Fixed.
- Made left-side header title truncation consistent; in prior versions, they
used ellipses (…) in PNG and Print output, and no ellipses on screen.
- Fixed some placement problems when dragging events around on a document with
filtered-out rows (via the Event Filter).